View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 03:20 AM

Default Re: Motorola Droid 3 VS Apple iPhone 4

I've been searching the net trying to figure out what phone to get when my Sprint contract is up later this fall. I first stumbled upon the Samsung Galaxy S II, which I mentioned earlier, and then I've been reading rumors about the iPhone coming to Sprint. Although that would complicate my choice, that rumor also allows for some interesting speculation:

Sprint is now the only big 3 company offering an unlimited data plan. Verizon has turned their offerings into the GB capping made infamous by AT&T. So if the iPhone were to be released to Sprint, would unlimited data plans be a thing of the past? Or would Sprint rack up more customers by having an infinitely better data plan option?

I also read about the Nexus Prime... 1.5 GHz dual core processor... I'm not knowledgeable enough with this kind of stuff to know whether dual core is even desirable on a phone, but it sure sounds good.

Anyway, sorry for rambling about something not entirely relevant here, I just didn't feel it was necessary to start a new thread.