View Single Post
  #25  
Old 07-25-2011, 06:34 PM
harryconway's Avatar
harryconway harryconway is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pasadena, California, U.S.A.
Posts: 9,110
Default Re: Amy Winehouse RIP

Well, the numbers/odds were not in her favour. Only 1 addict/alcholic in 10 (10%) makes it ... and the rest (90%) don't .... lousy odds .... RIP Amy ....
__________________
This seat does not recline as per Federal Aviation Regulation 121.310 (f)(3)
Reply With Quote