View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 07:24 AM

Default Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Please use this thread to introduce yourself

real name? Christian
age? 17
how long been playing? 2 years in excess of 5 hours of the day
origin of user name? Its the one rudiment that when someone hears it for the first time they always say... "wait huh?"
top 5 drummers? Gadd, Rich, The Rev, Vinnie, Dave
make of drumkit? Mid 70s pdp bass and toms repainted, and custom kit in the make, Joey jordison Sig. snare (dont like him love the snare though)
make of cymbal? Zildjian 20' zxt ride, 16 inch rezo crash, 18 inch A cust. Dark Crash, 14 inch zht rock hats
where do you practice? Utility Shed, HOT AS HECK
are you in a band/s? Yes two The Messenger is You, A solo side project
covers or originals? Originals both of them
what style of music? Hard rock with melodic breaks, and whatever im in the mood for
favourite take out food? Asahi , a local Japanese place
country? Uninted States
one really odd fact about yourself? I like rebuilding and refurbishing drums as much as if not more than playing them
how did you start drumming? I was in band playing trumpet, and the jazz band director talked to me because the drummer was graduating and he wanted to start training someone. I told him I'd never played before and he told me I had a great sense of time and with practice he thought I could do it. Well turns out he was right. This year we went to the Savannah Jazz Festival which is a national level competition and we as a high school band still managed to place fourth out of 57 bands.