Thread: Video games
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:07 PM

Default Re: Video games

To anyone wondering if Portal 2 is a worth while purchase, let me just say this. If I was required to testify on a court case determining whether or not Video Games are art, and I had to bring just one piece of evidence, there is very little doubt in my mind that I would bring Portal 2.

It took me about 7 hours to beat the single player campaign but I've logged at least another 7-8 going back through the game to look for little tid-bits I missed and to appreciate the visual design of some of the games grander scenes. Its exam time right now but as soon as those finish a friend and I will be back into the coop campaign, which we are about half way through as of now.

In summary, If you are like me and you only play a few games a year, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you should buy Portal 2, and if you haven't already, buy the first one, the story is actually one of my favorite parts of this game, which is exceedingly rare for a puzzle game. But then again, Portal is not like any other puzzle game you've played before.