Thread: Show your wood
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 01:53 AM

Default Re: Show your wood

Oh well, i'm really sorry. But the thing is that the people on this forum have seen enough my Vaudou kit ( i can see the sarcasm in all the reply ). I don't know if i'm right or not but there's like 90% of people here that dosen't like custom kit, they live only for DW, Gretsch, Tama, Pearl, Mapex.. etc. I know i can't express myself with the right words because of my bad english, but i understand very well, and many people here are not very happy for me about my new purchase. If i has buy a beautiful vintage blue sparkle gretsch kit, a lot of people on this forum will reply and say to me that my kit is just amazing and probably tell to me that i did a really great buying.

Like every Custom drum brand, i just wanted to show my Vaudou drum to more and more people here. But now i know that is a waste of time, and there a really minor percentage of people who enjoy the fact that Vaudou Drum is a good drum company.

I'm a good guy in life, i don't like to piss off people but it seems like few people here just dosen't like people from Canada maybe, or Canadian Drum Brand. And this is really sad.

Like the people here like to say '' Just my 2 cent "

*** Please check my location, where i'm from. Yes, i'm french ***