View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 12:33 PM

Default Re: How do I know if I've been quoted??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Boom Dah View Post
That is the problem, always buying new equipment comes first, paying the rent 2nd, drinking 3rd, then what ever is left over maybe pop to Netto and get some noodles

Yeah well it was long for me! Your a girl which is different...as far as we are aware ;-) haha.

Drummers get on better. Guitarist pretty much all hate each other. Drummers we all get along.

Jay
Rent and bills are at the bottom for my priorities haha I hate bills!!! It's like they are forcing me to be an adult damn it :D

Boy, girl whatever. You should see my brother....his idol is Nikki Sixx. I probably don't have to say anymore except this - he can apply eye liner flawlessly. I however, seem to get it all over my face. :D

A random dude spoke to me in the shop last night, he mentioned my Aerosmith t shirt and we got talking about music and in the back of my mind I thought he might be a guitarist or something so I threw it out there that I'm a drummer....and so is he. Flipping heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha Thought there might be a potential band here. Back to the drawing board :D