View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:36 AM

Default Re: Update on Wac'd Drums

Hey Everyone, Sorry I've been away for what seems like a long time , but other than the fact I've been computerless for nearly two weeks , which turned out to be a problem with the company I work for and not my computer, I've had numerous other fires burning that needed attention.
After being a lineman for twenty of my twenty three years at my employer , the bean counters decided that we cost the company to much money to keep going ( all of it crap of course !) so we got reassigned. Not overly happy about where they put us , but hey, hopefully for me I won't have to worry about it for much longer.

As far as Wac'd drums is concerned, we are moving along nicely and should be producing product within the next couple of months. I've got more ideas that should make it from the drawing board to production soon including the "multi hoop" . The " Bass Station" will most likely be the next product out of the gate once we get the lugs into production.

My partner Sean is starting to really step it up on the production end and we will have some top quaility stuff under his supervision. The attached pics are of his shop and I spent 3 hrs there today just watching the machinery in action. Just to cool!

I also spent a Sunday morning a couple of weeks ago with a reporter that wanted to do an article on the lugs you can check it out here - http://www.examiner.com/drums-in-tam...holes-obsolete . I had a great time doing the interview and was quite happy with the way it came out.

And one final bit of news , I have been approached by a major drum company ( though I can't release their name just yet ) and they want to add drums equipped with our lugs to their line up. We will be in talks very soon . That DOES NOT mean we won't be selling our products out right to anyone that wants to purchase them. I will have more on this as it comes to fruitation.

Those that have recieved the test lugs I will be in touch with you in the next week or so to get an update. So thats it for now, just happy to be back in action !

Thanks Everyone ! I would still be sitting on all this if it wasn't for all your support !

Gary
Attached Images