View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: Bands you're embarrased to say you like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegobxr View Post
Oh, man, I felt I was going to feel relieved after some replies, but I don't. :(

Anyway, what the hell, I'll tell the truth. On my iTunes I have whole discographies of:

- Katy Perry
- Avril Lavigne
- Taylor Swift

OK I know!! I secretly enjoy pop music! I'm sorry, I guess I'll just take my stuff now and leave. :(

Haha.

Then I listen to Paramore, Blink 182, No Doubt and stuff like that, but I don't feel embarrased of them. I think their drummers are great and they're cool bands overall.

Well, after this I think I can't be beaten (unless someone likes Justin Bieber, which would be great), LOL.

Cheers.
HAHA. I'm in your same boat.. Although, I do NOT have the entire discography of those artists, I definitely like them. I do feel alittle embarrested when I catch myself singing Katey Perry's Firework drunk at a party....

Its a strange feeling when you realize that some pop songs are actually good.. But then you have to wonder if the song is really that good, or if you've just heard it so many times it becomes good because you've been brainwashed by pop radio?.........

DUN
DUN
DAAAAAAAAH