View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 03:38 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: Stressing stuff in my life at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket-full-of-gold View Post
90% of bullies always are. There's always the occasional psycho to be wary of, but for the most part confront them with reason and they reveal themselves for the cowards they really are. My experiences have taught me that seldom is the guy with the big mouth the one you need to worry about......it's the quiet bloke at the end of the bar with the mad look in his eye that you need to tread carefully around.

SPC.....forget all about 'em mate. There's a lifetime of quality people in your future, these clowns are not worth your time, nor are they worth your attention. Ignore them and go on about your business.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes I just wish I could get them out of my life and never see them again which is why I want to move country in my 20's. I need to get away from this and I think one of my friends wants to move to Texas so it should be cool cause he's my best friend. Plus there's email and Facebook for people I want to keep in touch with :)
but I just want to stand out they're way and they get in it and it bugs me. But yeah, I'll take you advice, Cheers man :)