Thread: American Idol
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 04:43 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: American Idol

I watch and enjoy it and am actually enjoying this year's judges. I think Simon's rants were getting old and they needed a change.

This year's batch of singers are probably the best overall they've had in a while. Pia is good but I have to say she is not my favorite because I think we've seen her before. Do we really want another Celine/Whitney ballad singer?

As for Paul, I agree with most of you...what the heck is he doing there? Can't stand him. He should stick to being in a Rod Stewart cover band on weekends because I definitely can't stand to hear him sing anything else!

I'm actually a Casey and Jacob fan. Casey is really good when being himself and not trying to hard. I would love to see him play some more stand up base and I actually like Jacob because it's a nice change of pace to hear actual rock songs instead of sappy ballads or bad modern-day pop songs. He's a little annoying but for a kid with Ausberger's and Turret's he's doing okay.

And finally, will someone please get rid of Naima with her African dances and can't hold a tune voice? What is up with her?

But then again... these are all just my own sad little opinions :)