Thread: Phil Rudd fined
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 03:26 AM
"Uncle Larry"

Default Re: Phil Rudd fined

Almost any product from Big Pharma is bad for you. Really bad. Cannabis is safer than any product that Big Pharma can cook up, 1000's of years of history have proven that.

Isn't it grossly criminal that a naturally occuring plant that can feed us, (with the very best complete nutrition known to the plant kingdom) provide our liquid fuel, (biodiesel) clothe and house us with the finest natural fiber on earth, (hemp fiber) provide a myriad of medicines that can relieve everything from menstral cramps to cancer, be kept from us?

As a human being on Planet Earth I feel I have birth right to any plant that naturally occurs here. It was put here for us to use. Who is anybody to tell me I can't touch that which naturally occurs? If we outlaw Nature, the people who outlaw Nature.... are the enemy of Nature.

I know which side I'm on.

This amazing plant is SO good that governments want to keep it from us, it is too empowering, something which they DON'T want, lest we:

Heal ourselves
Cut dependency on foreign oil
Have no need for Big Pharma
Cut greenhouse gases by using it's fiber for paper instead of deforesting the planet
Prosper
I could go on and on and on

Keeping it illegal keeps us unhealthy, dependent, incarcerated, ensures future illegal government profits, and keeps us under their ever encompassing thumb.

They say Cannabis is a gateway drug. Which is true. It is a gateway into exposing close to a centurys worth of government lies and manipulation against it's people.

Historically, in the last 10,000 years, there are exactly zero deaths from Cannabis. That in itself is unprecedented. Aspirin takes more than that. Time for the masses to wake up and retake their rights back.

You used to be able to pay your taxes in America with hemp fiber, for 200 years! 200 years! That's insane! When settlers first started populating America they were fined if they DIDN'T grow hemp. (Our Navy needed the fibre for their ships rigging, oakum for the sealent and so on) It literally drove the economy up to the early 1900's and it is still driving it now, except it's "hidden" on the other side of the law.

It's illegal because it is the most awesome plant Planet Earth has ever produced. It's a source of power that governments don't want their people to have. They want all of it, and their greed is tantamount to crimes against humanity IMO.

*Steps off soapbox*