Thread: Phil Rudd fined
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Crazy8s

Default Re: Phil Rudd fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmetalconga View Post
Sigmund Freud also wrote many of his theories on psychology when he was high out of his mind mainlining cocaine, which was legal. Consider his idea that when you are potty trained affects your personality profoundly. If you're potty trained too early (anally retentive), you become obsessed with organization and money for the rest of your life. If you're potty trained too late (anally expulsive), you are disorganized and careless with money for the rest of your life.

You'd have to be high out of your gourd to come up with something crazy like that!

Unfortunately, Freud was highly influential and set back the treatment of mental illness for 50 years or more, contending, ironically, that drugs have no use in treating mental illness and that his psychotherapy could cure everything.
Are you confusing THC use with a cocained out, egomaniacal motherhumper?

Be it known that not once in my entire history of THC indulgence did I ever even think about getting it on with my mom.

Cocaine was but a small part of that freaks problems. Everybody should have known not to listen to him.

While the Bible may not explicitly tell us not to get freaky with our parents, it does tell us that using seed-bearing plants is well within our "Biblical" rights. It even tells us on the very first page of the good book! The very first page, very first column, just after the Universe got made, God tells us that Cannibis is just fine for us.

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." - Genesis 1:29

If and when I ever get taken to trial for marijuana use and they ask me to place my right hand on the Good Book and swear to tell the truth, I will verify that this book they ask me to put my hand on is legit by asking the bailiff to read from the very first page of it.

Why is it that my honesty in court is judged against a specific book that the court itself doesn't adhere to?