View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Band wives and female patrons

Quote:
Originally Posted by playItLikeThis View Post
I aggree with braincramp on this one. Hitting on someone is one thing, and usually doesn't have major consequences. But you cross the line when you trade fluids with someone else. If I were to go to a bar and "hit on" a strange woman by kissing her, that would be sexual assault.

Me pesonally, I wouldn't care about fan base. My committment would be to my wife, whom I stood before God and family and professed 'til death do us part'.

I don't think its too much to ask for this fella's wife to watch the band without her husband being groped.

Sounds like the lead singer knows it drives his wife nuts and likes the attention he gets. A sign of insecurity. I'm not sure there's much you can do about this one.
This is a tough situation, but I'm tempted to side with playItLikeThis on this one. Then again I haven't kissed another woman in the 24 years of our marriage, and I wouldn't like it one bit if some guy planted a big wet one on my wife.

Fortunately, like others have said, my band is not going to be attracting hot chicks on a regular basis, since we are all in our late 40's/early 50's and not exactly "hot" ourselves.