View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 03:30 AM

Default Re: Best Double Bass Drum Pedal

Quote:
Originally Posted by iontheable View Post
IMO The Dualist looks like a joke to me, something almost gimicky..the off-center pedals are great in design.

What this decision is going to come down to, is YOU taking the plunge and going to a physical location, such as a store and trying out as many pedals as you can find..

For instance, I've got a set of Chain Pearl Eliminators...I love them, right out of the box they were better than any I had been on, and now, after all my fine tuning; they fit ME exactly.

The next guy will post that Tama's IC is the cat's meow, whereas I don't like them whatsoever.

It's all going to come down to how YOU and YOUR legs feel.

Good luck(all the big name pedals are more than adequate, be it Pearl, Yamaha, Gibralter, DW, etc)
Yo guys! A big hello from Sweden!

This is the first post here since years of surfing around as a "guest" , and I decided to write down some of my own experiences and such, and I cannot agree more with the guy I quoted above. It`s all about you and your feet!
Make sure to test all pedals that`s out there in your pricerange. Each and one of those pedals that`s available will be more or less closer to express your goal as a musician! It`s all about whats your way of tapping your foot.

I could talk forever witch pedal that "I" prefer but then again, to each "his/her" own.

Let your feet fly with beats that YOU decide on the one pedal that YOU decided you liked the most. Do not listen to gimmicks. There`s plenty of them out there just in marketingpurposes.

Last edited by Drumjuice; 01-28-2011 at 03:40 AM. Reason: clarifying my point