View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 06:43 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Idiot evilBay Seller... Am I Unreasonable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim View Post
If this thread bothers you so much, why are you posting in it?
Can't say that this thread bothers me, in the least. You're the one who started this thread, not me. You're the one who's got this "drama on eBay" going on, not me. You're the one, who, in the first post of this thread, asked for ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim View Post
Thoughts?
And as Fleetwood Mac sang ..... "But don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to" .....
You asked for thoughts .... there you go ... you got mine. I've been a member of eBay for over 8 years. A feedback score of over 600 ... and 100% positive. And in 8 years, I've only had to drop 1 negative on a guy. And if and when a problem comes up .... I don't start a thread about it on Drummerworld. I just deal with it.
You, on the other hand, start off by calling your seller an idiot. For all you know, he could be a member of this forum. You also refer to eBay as evilBay. I guess that's "cute", or something. I kinda see it as "you had an attitude" coming right out of the chute, and if you were looking for "support" in your "decision" to drop "negative feedback" on your seller, sorry .... I ain't your man. I think it's BS and I ain't gonna co-sign it.
Life is a learning experience ... mostly you learn two things from people. What to do .... or what not to do. Maybe next time you have eBay drama, you won't start a thread on Drummerworld about it.