Suggestions on a career path?
It's been a while since I've posted here, but I see the forum is still filled with many supportive and active members. I'm currently a college freshman, and I'm realizing how (at my school at least) quickly one is expected to make a decision about degree and career paths. So I just thought I'd see if anyone here had any suggestions for things to look into as I post general characteristics of a career.
So, as for those general characteristics:
- working with people (team-based)
- working on projects, keeping things fresh
- tangible results
- possibility of travel (but not something entirely travel-based, preferably)
- capacity for growth as I learn more about the trade
- preferably something in which I can help others (although I may be able to fulfill that desire outside the workplace)
- something that gives me some unique stories/experiences
Does that spark anything for anyone? Sorry to just throw this out there, I'm definitely turned around by all of this.
"Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." -- Andre Gide