View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Idiot evilBay Seller... Am I Unreasonable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim View Post
The hats are Sabian Wil Calhoun Mad Hats, I dropped around $200. They play and sound fine. And they're pretty heavy hats so, most likely, they're not damaged.
Agreed. They are nice hats. And at a good price. And most likely they aren't damaged.

Quote:
Irresponsibility should not be rewarded, and other buyers should be made aware of this seller's inadequacies.
And in the comments section of eBay feedback, you can mention his "irresponsibility" as a seller/packer/shipper. Positive feedback is a reward. Neutral feedback is not a reward. Negative feedback is "overkill" in this situation. You say so yourself .... you have no "provable injury".

Quote:
But at the same time, I have no provable injury, either. So maybe I am making a mountain out of a molehill.
Agreed, you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Quote:
Then again, the dude DID type in ALLCAPS so he really does deserve a negative hit on his feedback.
And here we go again, with this circular logic. Seems like you'll use any excuse to drop a negative on this guy. If the guys got 100 or better positive sales, 1 negative, that's 1% unhappy customers (or less) ... not that big of a deal.