View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 03:32 AM
Silver Member

Default Re: Idiot evilBay Seller... Am I Unreasonable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryconway View Post
I whole-heartedly agree with everything PFOG has stated.
Good lord...this drama is still going on...?
eBay rules...
Sorry, you can't leave negative or neutral Feedback for this seller until 7 days after purchase.
In the mean time, please contact the seller to try to work things out.
So, you didn't even try to contact the seller, to express your "dis-satisfaction, you waited for Jay to contact you. You say you're "I'm impressed with his psychic powers" ... well, you should be. He had to contact you, to find out "what was up". You got the hats on the 4th. A weeks gone by. Have you asked for a refund? Have you asked for a "partial refund"? Have you played the hats? Just curious, what brand/model are they, and how much money is at stake?
The hats are Sabian Wil Calhoun Mad Hats, I dropped around $200. They play and sound fine. And they're pretty heavy hats so, most likely, they're not damaged.

When received, I was not in any sort of mood to reply with anything resembling civility. So I let the situation sit. But my thoughts on the subject were not improving with time, either.

Irresponsibility should not be rewarded, and other buyers should be made aware of this seller's inadequacies.

But at the same time, I have no provable injury, either. So maybe I am making a mountain out of a molehill.

Then again, the dude DID type in ALLCAPS so he really does deserve a negative hit on his feedback.