View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Post pictures of your... NON-drum instruments?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollyanna View Post
Eddie, while the fingers harden, I'm not sure I want to harden my soft fingertips any more than I want to wreck my nails lol ... no, I'm not a princess, just been single for over a year :)
Join the club. My 4th anniversary of being single last month lol. It was not a proper "relationship" by any means but certainly the closest thing to it for me to date. Sorry, I don't want to turn this thread into a 4 yorkshireman sketch or anything! I am only 19. All of my friends just got lucky so far I guess... I personally really like girls of the bass playing variety, I could really do with one in my life. I really am a "hands" sort of guy but far from being very particular about perfectly manicured nails and all that I do actually really like hands that have seen a good few hours on a bass in their time. Short nails don't really bother me either. You shouldn't let things like that bother you. At the end of the day if people like you, they like you. If they don't they don't. That's the way I look at it but then again as you can see I'm probably not the best person to ask for relationship advice :p

EHs Music Facebook Page