View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 05:45 PM

Default Re: The best of Craigslist

i saw this posting last year. it was so awesome, i had to copy the text to save it because craigslist postings expire. i hope you guys/gals enjoy it as much as i did. i wish i knew the real poster so i could get him/her a beer for the laughs i got from reading it.

toronto craigslist > city of toronto > community > musicians
please flag with care:
miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Best Drummer ready for World Domination (anywhere but home, I can fly)
Date: 2009-09-02, 5:49PM EDT

Reply to: comm-sx9sx-1355551297@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello, I am probably the best drummer in the world and I am cool. I can read sheet music on the spot, frontwards, backwards, and upside down...yes, even upside down my friends. My memory is amazing because I even have photographic memory. Just give me 10 sheets of music to read, and I will have it memorized within 5 seconds. Yes, 5 seconds, not 6. I need a band that has at least 12 years of gigs booked, I can learn new material within 5 bars in advance, while on stage, with the 10 chord changes with my supremely amazing 500% accurate ear. Not to mention, I have about 3 ears. That's how good I am. I have styled my hair like the guy in the beatles from a poster I picked up near a trash can I found in my fish tank. The ladies love me because I am pretty much the drumming god. I am also a black chinese kid. I am a drumming god. Serious inquires only

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1355551297

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/muc/1355551297.html