View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: i am not like most of you!

Swiss you are right as usual. But I can't afford to pay a moderator.

Aydee I think you miss my point. It is not that I have suffered or feel sorry for myself. I don't. My point is that the vast majority here have a more refined way of dealing with other members. Or like those I mentioned, have more class basically. I see myself as deficient in this area and have laods of admiration for those others I admire.

Andy again you are wise beyond your years. My best friend is the man who runs the Brazilian drum coimpany that endorsers me. We have never actually met. And I will take the opportunity here to alude to something I said to Pol. I was devastated about posting on this forum and asked my friend what he thought. After running samba schools for years and working as a drummer on US television for 18 years he simply said this "Some opinions are worth more than others. You get paid for yours. Why are you hanging out with amateurs? These people have no comprehension of what it took to get to your level. Nor do they have the working experience only a person like you can offer."