Thread: Meg White
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 12:07 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Meg White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennygirl View Post
I'm jealous of Sheila E!

Maybe don't take it so personally? If you honestly don't appreciate people attacking other people (my motivation wasn't attack btw) then maybe don't do it yourself? If I put up a video of myself and it's not in time and you call it, sweet, I'd totally accept that and agree with it. I don't begrudge Meg White being successful at all - good for her. Doesn't mean I can't speculate on why it has worked for her - speculation not factual claims. Suggesting I'm jealous and pathetic is really just a projection of your own insecurities man - maybe you think she's great and when people disagree you feel like their criticising your taste. You don't even know me, or anyone else here. Why do you need to control what people think? If there's any putting down going on around here it's coming from you.

Peace man. Don't be so angry. It only hurts you in the end. The rest of us are getting on with our lives.

Angry? You are making an assumption. When you assume you make an ass out of u and me.

I am not angry. Meg White's career means nothing to me. What baffles me is how important it is to others.

I've been in this game a long time and have seen professional jealousy time and time again. I know it when I see it. It does not anger me. It amuses me. And I think it is sad.