Originally Posted by Lex
Incredible looking drums man. I've always digged 'wood' finishes. What cymbals do you have?
Thanks for the kind words!
On these pictures cymbals are as follows:
- Paiste 602 14" Sound Edge Hi Hat (bought in 1975! - beautiful hats)
- Paiste 2002 Crash 17" (on the right)
- Ufip Class Light Ride 20"
- Zildjian Splash 10"
- Zildjian Paper Thin Crash 16"
- a very very old Zildjian thin cymbal which was probably the top of an hi hat and that I use like a crash
I also have a 1973 Paiste 602 Medium 20" that is almost a ride cymbal and that I like very much (not shown in the pictures). Sadly I sold a cymbal I still regret, i.e. a K Zildjian 22" ride i bought at the beginning of the 80's.