View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 05:13 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Default Re: Getting funded by a record label

Shelby....I'll tell you again.... what I've told you for the last several years on my forum.

You're trying to make the worlds best soup......but, you don't have the ingredients to make it.....nor the pots and pans to cook it in.

I would be the first to tell you to go for it and follow what you're trying to do.......
IF YOU HAD A BAND
Or, at the very least......the basic fundamentals of trying to reach your goals.
How are you going to negotiate with a label.......if you don't even have a band?

You have no current video (or any of merit at all) No band, no songs, no presence (other than wanting something to happen on internet forums) I don't even know if you have a drum kit.
You have put ZERO effort in trying to reach these goals....other than ask for opinions on forums....and, that doesn't help you get anywhere.

Do you seriously think that you're going to get people to give you pats on the back for trying..... when you don't have....not even one of these things.

And, you're how old at this point?

Dude....people who truly want to do this.....DO THIS.

Without the wishes of a "big break" or "making it", etc...

You seem to lack the biggest part needed for "making it happen" and, that's desire to play.
If you had that.....you'd have videos, a few bands, etc....not just the hopes of "making it".
Until you find that missing piece....you need not worry about opinions on internet forums.

Prove us wrong.....show us you love to play...because without that.....you have nothing.

D.