View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 05:42 AM
Silver Member

Default Re: Getting funded by a record label

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryace View Post
From Wiki:

Naive

1.Lacking experience, wisdom, or judgement.
Surely you're not naive enough to believe adverts!
2.(of art) Produced in a simple, childlike style, deliberately rejecting sophisticated techniques.
I've always liked the naive way in which he ignores all the background detail.
I admit that i dont understand everything. But you seem to have the "cant do it" attitude (you have shown this in another thread as well). You seem to be your typical naysayer. And thats fine if thats how you want to live your life. I choose to live my life thinking about what i can do, not what i cant do.

If everybody believed that something could not be done just because others told them it could not then where would the world be? Nowhere, thats where.

I posted this quote from paul stanley from Kiss in another thread. But i think its worth posting again for you to read:

"Listen to your inner voice. You know within yourself what you should be doing. The people around you who tell you that things are impossible are the ones who failed, and people who fail always need somebody else to cry with. Those are the people you dont need around you. You need people around you who will spur you on and will tell you what is possible".

I think this is one of the best things that i have ever heard anyone say. And its something that i think every naysayer should read and really think about. Im not trying to bust on you, like you did no me. Im saying that if you look at what can be done instead of what you think cant be done its going to get you farther in what you really want to achieve in your life. I cant change how you think (thats up to you), but i dont have to agree with how you think either.