View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 11:38 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Rock and a hard place.

Shit, Ian, I've only just picked this up. Selling your kit, no way man! Count me in on the chipping in deal.

Guys, sending stuff is expensive. Ian obviously has a kit he likes. Surely the best option is to keep the kit. Paypal is probably the best option, although those little greedy bas&&*^rds take a fee.

Ian, I know this was not the intent of your post, & I also suspect you're probably (if you're anything like me) too proud to come back to this thread & say yes please. So let's cut through all the crap and PM your paypal account details (usually done through your email address) directly to the members that have offered a bit of help. Hey, if we've offered help, it's because we care about a fellow drummer, and because we can afford to loose a bit of our own cash. The truth be known, we also get a warm feeling of satisfaction that we've thought of someone other than ourselves for a change. Ian, do it, that's an order from KIS!!! I await your PM.

P.S. Ian, if you don't have a Paypal account, setting one up is real easy. You'll need a bank account, & an email address. You can set it up in 5 minutes online. Good luck.