View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: what are your hobbies (legal ones ) !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollyanna View Post
Wow Andy, living in a small rented one-bedroom flat I can scarcely believe your lifestyle. Stunning grounds - well done! I think I will have to call you "Sir" from now on. Well done, Sir Andrew of the Stately Home!

Most here probably already know my main other hobby ... http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=59618

I used to be keen on digital art but shifted to cartoons because my art tended to look cartoonish anyway:

I used to enjoy creating music with sequencers but the guitarist in my band borrowed all my gear and disappeared interstate before expanding on his habit portfolio and hocking it all off :(

For some strange reason I have also always keen on statistics (probably some ADHD / Asperger-related mental deformity) and that's now become my livelihood.

Strangely enough, in recent years, I find myself with zero illegal hobbies for the first time in my life. Note to self ... Must Lift My Game ...
Sir Andrew, no way! That's all hard work right there, including renovating the house from the frame up. It's not a money thing. There's no way I could afford the finished item on the open market. Anyhow, sirs never do the work themselves!

More to the point, I love this piece of your art, it's stunning. Really, I like everything about it. Not liking the foot thing though. Yuk! Got to admire the skill in that, just wouldn't have it on my wall.