View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 11:59 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: The best, vs., top 10 & favourite consolidation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumEatDrum View Post
I've not owned socks that weren't either black or white since I was a teen. It saves a lot of time in trying to find a matching pair in the morning!
Speak for yourself. Hardly any of my black socks seem to match. They always seem to be a slightly different shade of black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaard
Pollyanna mudwrestling Meg White.
Hmm. Hard one to call. I'm pretty tall and, regrettably, pretty solid these days. I found out the other day that I may be the second heaviest person in my band - and it's me with four blokes! Need to ask our guitarist ... I think it will be close ...

However, Meg is young and fit and is no doubt slammin' down on the tubs more often than me. On the other hand, I'm highly strategic. Yeah, I think the extra life experience and my rat cunning could give me the edge. Does it have to be in mud, though? I don't want that crud getting in my fingernails and elsewhere.

Get a bunch of blokes together without a clear agenda and what's the main topic of conversation? Beer. At least it's not sport or cars ... at this stage.

Here's one for you ... DRUMS VS BEER? If you had to give up one, which would it be? *evil grin as I imagine much horror and squirming in the ranks even at the thought*