View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 12:37 AM
sufc.loyal

Default Re: Football v American Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusssion View Post
I'll second the FAKING INJURY in soccer....I can't stand that crap!! HOWEVER...I do enjoy watching World Cup or Premier League matches ...

I grew up playing, and received a scholarship to play also, ....but there are things I don't like, and the worst thing is the 'faking an injury' thing....what garbage is that?!

SUFC.Loyal.....you're from Essex, ...please expound on that ! :)
Sorry mate. My education is of not the highest quality, what is expound.

I love football, but i dislike watching the priemer leauge, as yes it is full of europeans, who fall down like girls, faking an injury, they get the other inocent player booked, and then they are up and running like nothing has happened.

You will also find that 90% of Britrish fans hate players that fake an injury..

In the lower leagues you do not have so many Johnny forigner playing there, and so the game is as it should be, men standing up on their own two feet, and crunching tackles.

Plus the lower league football is mainly watched by the working class people still, football is still in its rawest form at this level, as the priemer league is very corporate oriontated, full over overpaid pre mondonnas, who cant stand on there own two feet, other than the English players.