View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Football v American Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by zildjank09 View Post
I have to agree with you on this one!!! This thread is starting to make me laugh!!!
Football or American Football.. It gets everyone stired up. Well done Sufc.loyal!!..
Let me put it from an American vantage point. I'm 52 years old, I grew up with American Football and Baseball. I didn't even know what European Football was until my children introduced me to it because they played it when they were young. I went to their games and I cheered them on and such. I wasn't going to let Euro Football replace the games that I grew up with! I have nothing against Euro Football. Im still not going to abandon what I have known and loved. These games are part of American Culture. That's the way that it is and it always will be! We don't care if outsiders don't understand it.
We drank Budweiser, Schaefer, Ballantine, and Rheingold beer, and we watched American Football and Baseball. That's the way that it was as I was coming up.
We don't compare our games to the rest of the world, We don't care what the world thinks of our games! They are ours! We like them!
OMG! Let's not forget Basketball, Another American game.

Last edited by bobdadruma; 02-05-2010 at 12:56 AM.