Thread: Hello again!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Rebel

Default Re: Hello again!

Ian,

Welcome back, mate!!!

I am sorry to hear all the downers that You and Your Family are going through...Stand up and deliver! Above all the things and most important, You are still kicking and alive.

Take care and God bless you.

Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crdirtRider856 View Post
So I havent been here for a little while, but never forgot about this place. As some of you may know, I lost my house to a foreclosure about a year ago. Obviously things are rough these days for alot of good people that just cant seem to make things work.

I happened to join the ranks of folks that lost everything... wife, job, license, son, and a place to live. Thankfully my drums were kept safe at my Mom's house, with just enough room to be set up and played when the mood happened to arise. Its a bit cramped but I thank everything for having thst option. As bad as it sounds... I know that there are others out there that have less and it offers a bit of solice when I m feeling down.

I spent a few months living in my storage unit, then my Blazer, but its pretty damn cold here in South Jersey so I gave in and took a room at a family member's house. It kinda sux but its warm and comfortable so I guess its all good... lol!

Anyway I m rambling here but I (as always) have alot to say/offer so I m just glad to be able to say Hi to everyone. ....

HI!!!!

But to at least make a point, the drums helped me through this rough time and never left me, along with the feeling you can get by just jammin out! I m glad to be here and even gladder to be .... a...... DRUMMER!!! ttys, Ian