View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 09:12 PM

Default Re: The legendary Steve Gadd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu_Strib
Ok now I'm really flustered. I guess some people just don't get it. Why is it that people can make really absurd claims (see above) that are made mostly out of ignorance then footnote it with IMO, or IMHO. Worse, when those of us who GET Gadd respond, we are somehow knee-jerk, and reactionary?
Holly COW! Talk about forcing you opinions on other people! You said I am allowed to have my own opinion and then you spent the next 45 minutes taking it away from me. I REALLY do not appreciate being called “ignorant” by you simply because I have a different opinion than you! That is a very closed minded insult. You posted quotes from 5 different people (none of which were even from me BTW I never once bashed Steve Gadd, I said he is an excellent drummer), and then proceeded to imply that everyone is stupid for not feeling the same way as you. Just because I think differently than you doesn’t mean that my thoughts are to be thrown aside (I’m 40 by the way). Yes you feel very passionate about Steve Gadd and that’s great, but you don’t have to force everyone else to as well. Settle down and realize that everyone on this board is an individual person entitled to his own thoughts and opinions.

I happen to feel very passionate about Mopars, but I am not going to call everyone that drives a Ford or Chevy an idiot and spend my life trying to tell them that their wrong.

Last edited by jpekarek; 01-15-2006 at 09:52 PM.