View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 12:59 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Ipods and mp3 players question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlos View Post

One question for Ipod users. Can you load mp3s onto the ipod then go to another computer and load the mp3s from the ipod to that computer and have them stay intact as mp3 files?
That is a good question. I never tried it. I don't see any reason why you couldn't When you connect your iPod to the other computer it will probably sync the pod for you.
I usually transfer songs a few at a time from another computer. I email them to myself and I open them in iTunes. I also have moved songs to my LG Dare phone from iTunes via bluetooth and vice versa with no problems. I emptied an entire zune player memory into iTunes. I think that I plugged the zune into my Mac, booted, and imported the zune memory into iTunes. I can't remember now. I know this, If I did it, It must have been easy!! I'm a computer idiot!
I came home from the recording studio with a DVD. It had a 1.2 gig wav file on it from my bands recording session. iTunes sucked it in and it converted it to mp4 format for me without a hitch! I was shocked!
I load songs from iTunes into GarageBand and I convert them to mp3 format for emailing also.

Last edited by bobdadruma; 12-19-2009 at 01:21 AM.