View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 03:33 AM

Default Re: Ipods and mp3 players question

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUNTERSDAD View Post
Freakin' Droid. Wow. Maybe the busses are a veritable sea of iPods because those people like them over other makes, and maybe because they are dependable and to them easy to use.
Yeah! maybe teenagers aren't really concerned about coolness at all!

Quote:
How difficult is it to turn a dial and push a button. Maybe for you there are too many moving parts.
If you were reading, direct user Interface of the device itself wasn't what I was talking about. Apple, I'll admit, is great with that.

Quote:
Sounds like a bit of jealousy to me.
Oh yeah, I'm real jealous. Does that please you?

Quote:
But that doesn't make the rest of us Apple users, Freakin' Droids.
;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket-full-of-gold View Post
Ah yes......I remember being 'non-conformist' as a teenager too........I also remember making many sweeping statements that, upon reflection, seem rather foolish now!

If you don't like 'em....fine. I'm not here to try and change your mind. BUT, any other alternatives if I wanted more than 1gig out of my mp3? I've got 500 odd albums on my ipod and it's only half full. Can't do that with a single gig.
Ah, I thank you for your rational, non-douchey comment that wasn't conceived in order to increase post count. And folks wonder why Mac people get under my skin.

That brand of MP3 player produces devices with more memory, but that's the only one carried by Walmart.com. I posted that link for simplicity to the OP.