View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:44 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Ipods and mp3 players question

Quote:
Originally Posted by genericdrummingusername View Post
You people are freakin' droids. Besides the practical pains of using an Ipod, it's how everyone loves the Ipod, how U can't touch the Ipod that gets my blood a'boilin'.

Sure, you don't need to buy apple peripherals (Excluding headphones. Duh.) , if you like bare-bones devices. My brother just bought an Ipod, and I can insure you that my non-Ipod is less of a hassle to use.

Let me ask you this: Do you own an Ipod, or a different MP3 player? I just happen to be a teenager as well, and morning busses are veritable seas of Ipods. Coincidence? Say yes, I dare you.

Sorry guys, Ipods and their aura really piss me of.
Freakin' Droid. Wow. Maybe the busses are a veritable sea of iPods because those people like them over other makes, and maybe because they are dependable and to them easy to use. How difficult is it to turn a dial and push a button. Maybe for you there are too many moving parts. As it is said on a Geico Insurance Commercial, It's so easy a cave man can do it. Sounds like a bit of jealousy to me. But anyway the purpose of the thread was to help the original poster with info and not a personal rip of a product. If you find yours easier to use, Great. But that doesn't make the rest of us Apple users, Freakin' Droids.