View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 07:31 AM
Silver Member

Default Re: Used and Abused.

I have no idea who this other drummer is. I've never met him, and I have a feeling he's good friends with the guy I will now refer to as the dick. They went to school together according to facebook.

I'm not huge on fighting. I'm all for peaceful resolution, but the thing is, he's a classmate. I've already told him that what he did to me was shitty, and a LOT of other people have told him the same thing. All I want is credit, and he's not giving me that. I don't give two shits about the cash or the mastered tracks. I'll just rip the songs off the myspace if it's really that big of a deal.

There's no picture proof that I was ever at his house. As someone stated earlier, the only evidence I have is people knowing I was there. My dad dropping me off to record, telling my friends that I was recording, etc.

This isn't the first album I've played on either, but the people I've dealt with up until now have been great. This came as an unexpected and unwelcome surprise. I'm thoroughly livid. If I could get away with socking him in the jaw, believe me, I would. But that would get me kicked out of University, plus, I'm old enough to be legally tried as an adult.

Last edited by groovemaster_flex; 12-20-2009 at 04:58 AM.