View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Gold Member

Default Where do I go now?

Gentlemen (And Ladies, of course)
I've been much less active on these boards over the last 7 or 8 months than ever before, I roll around the forums every day a number of times, but tend not to post as much. My excuse is I've been working really hard with my band in order to produce a desirable sound and some nice songs. The process is by no means over, but I'm trying to become just as active as I used to be, therefore:

Where do I go now? I manage my band, we've gotten a few bookings at a local joint, my automatic drive is to book more shows, but what else should I be doing? I'm having a logo designed, t-shirts will be printed, practice will be had, new songs will be written, eventually we will do some recording. We draw a very sizable crowd (especially for the tiny bar we tend to play in), thanks to a dedicated family and some awesome friends. We haven't played many shows, but the owner of the local venue really likes what we're doing. What else do we need to do. I don't know how far I can take all of this, but at the moment, I see no reason to stop pushing forward.