Thread: Travis Barker
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 05:15 AM

Default Re: Travis Barker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
I have no idea? You crack me up. Please explain how I am overrated, I can't wait to hear this one, bub. I'm guessing you wear all Travis Barkers stupid clothes and try to be just like him. "Blink-182 is an American rock band from Poway, California that predominantly plays pop punk music"

Thanks, have a bad day.

P.S -

YDKS.
You don't have any idea. You crack me up too. Allow me to explain how you're overrated. I'm sure you can't wait to hear this one, bub. I'm guessing you don't wear all Travis Barkers stupid clothes and don't try to be just like him. "Blink-182 is an American rock band from Poway, California that predominantly plays pop punk music" -Straight from wiki. Look's like someone has done their research. To flat out call me wrong is quite hysterical. Maybe you're thinking of AVA - they're Pop/Rock.

So. watch this early video of blink, and tell me it isn't punk. bub.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZMqpBygM8U

Hahha and not saying that I do (I'm a 205 lbs. highschool football player; you'll usually catch me in a cut-off tee and some nike shorts) wear quote, "travis barker" clothes, but what would be wrong with that? It would be a way of showing support for an icon. It would be no different than wearing nike or underarmor.

P.S.

Want to re-think your "YDKS" comment now?

Last edited by remoking; 07-28-2009 at 05:27 AM.