View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 01:24 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: What would you pay??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogBreath View Post
I guess no matter how many times we say it, uninformed people like DrummerDrummer will continue to have the wrong idea. So be it.

The main DrummerWorld site and the forum are labors of love. Period. Bernhard set them up that way, as a gift to educate and inspire, and Jason and I knew the score when we signed on to assist. It is currently the longest running gig that I have ever had, and I wouldn't trade my non-existent paycheck for anything. Bernhard is a true friend and a gentleman, and it is an honor to be on his team.
When I first stumbled upon DRUMMERWORLD, My first impression was exactly this. DW is Bernhard's labor of love! I realized that DW was a special place on the web that was not driven by profit goals. The fact that DW is like it is, Is the very thing that makes DW so great!
Bernhard is our friend! Bernhard is not a businessman who is trying to make money from a website. I don't know how or where some members got that idea, Or any other impression! I have never felt that way! DW is for us! And solely for us! I know in my heart that that's the way that Bernhard wants it to be.
We have also seen this very same sediment expressed from Bernhard many times. Both Dogbreath and Jason do a fine job of administrating Bernhards goals!

Last edited by bobdadruma; 07-08-2009 at 01:49 AM.