View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:25 PM

Default Re: This is not a goodbye thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgregg View Post
Hey man,

Er...I forgot there was an off topic section, I never post there. DB, Jason, any chance you could move it there? Sorry about that.

I'm in Toronto, so I've no idea whatsoever about Winnipeg, except that it seems to produce good trumpet players. What's making you go to Winnipeg? Man, I'd say Toronto (plus, I can recommend you everything I know=). If you HAVE to go to Winnipeg, I can ask around for you. Let me know,

GB
Hey,

I'm in toronto too, whereabouts are you? And what drum shops do you go to? The only ones i know are Just Drums and Soul drums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocrefunkybeat View Post
Depends on the crossing. Zebra crossing (the black and white ones with the beacons) they have to stop if you have stepped out and most of the time people will stop if you wait. At least, I always do and so do 90% of motorists, apart from the obvious BMW 3 Series drivers. The other ones, you have to press the button to cross and wait for the lights, but I'm assuming you knew that anyway.
actually it doesn't depend on anything. they have to stop for you, even if you're jaywalking