Thread: Dennis Chambers
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Dennis Chambers

Dennis Chambers is my everything...He is my man!..Also he is my hero!..I'm huge fan of him..I have 122 audio CDs which have Dennis on drums..(all of them)..I have his DCI instructional videos on VHS format and also DVD formats..And of course,a lot of other VHSs and DVDs which includes Dennis on drums..Like common ground,a salute to buddy rich,buddy rich memorial scholarship concert tape one,the bob berg/mike stern group,funky drummers,blood sweat beers tokyo live(niacin)(A LOT OF!).....He is my INFLUENCE and always INSPIRES me..I love his playing much,much,much more..I like him a lot (more,more,more!) as I can't tell ANYONE...I love his touching to the drumkit..He has unique sound,unbelievable sound,very delicious sound...I love his all the energy,all the plan,all the movement behind the drum setup..Incredible power,technique,timing,control,speed...Fast single stroke rolls,ostinato patterns with his feet,triplet things,cross stickings from the cymballs,killer grooves,unbelivable jazz&funk&fusion grooves,greatest chops and EXTRAORDINARY drum solos...He plays FATAL! & his sound is FATAL!..My opinion is there is no one in the earth that who can play like Dennis or who has a sound like him..He is ONLY ONE and UNIQUE!! I was the first person that who gets in the concert hall when he was with Mike Stern Band in here..I was the most near person to his drum set up in the gig.I went to gig place with all of my archive; all of my audio CDs and all of my videos..That's why I'm a huge fan of him..Thank you very much Dennis Chambers for greatest moments behind the drums...