View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: This is not a goodbye thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgregg View Post
I'm only too aware of how expensive everything is! 10 quid for drumsticks. Maybe I should say this to the Brits that reply on this thread: anything you guys need that I can ship to you before I leave!?=)

Whist I AM glad to hear that you can always find something new in London even after years, because that is a great thing to experience, my lack of direction sense makes my really terrified!

Once again, I appreciate the support and introductions. Where in the north are you, Eddie?

GB
Yeah most music stores in the capital would probably sell you a set of sticks for a tenner but i've started using silverfox sticks which are 8 postage included off Highwood Drums website. Most drum and music shops outside of london would give you a set of your standard sort of vic firth/father/zildjian sticks for 7.99 too.

Haha well i wouldn't worry too much. The public transport in london is possibly the best in the world. Plus i mean James May managed for like 20 years didn't he?

Me? I'm from a small town known as "Beverley". You might know of a DW member called "trysthedrummer", well he lives near me in a seaside resort called "Hornsea". Both of these places are near the fishing port city of Kingston upon Hull. Bit further away but still not too far are York and Bridlington. You can get a train straight from Kings Cross to hull in about 2 and a half hours if you ever fancy a visit up here :).

EHs Music Facebook Page