View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: I love this clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltadrummer View Post
No, I am not being naive. You seem not to be able to comprehend that you are stating the obvious. The whole reason why this is an issue is because of the way the industry is and the way historically woman have been treated in the industry. You also don't seem to understand that you are not thinking out of the contraints of your own value system.
I really don't get it, you seem to have absolutely no grasp of reality whatsoever, yet you seem to think it's me who is being closed-minded? I'd love it if there was no prejudice or discrimination in the world. I'd think it was great if pain and wars didn't exists. I'd be over the moon if the next party to get into no 10 was someone other than labour or tories. But guess what? The 60's are over, man. Martin Luther King Jr is dead. Prejudice is still very much alive and it's going to be with us as long as we're all still humans on this earth. If you seriously think that some stupid TV show is going to change 95% of people's opinions of women being nothing more than sex objects then fine but don't accuse me of having a closed mind because i think you're the one with the problem in your thinking here, "dude".

EHs Music Facebook Page