View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 02:39 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Not that anyone would care...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drummerchick435 View Post
I guess it turned out that way but I just wanted to tell everyone I could because I was so excited and...well...DW (outside of my family) is the only place I could. I don't have any friends right now. I used to, but, for some reason, my friends I had don't really care about me anymore. I texted one of my friends and she didn't text me back. She always texts back when someone texts her. Even my "friends" from church don't care about me. I'm not looking for pity. I'm going to college in August so I'm bound to make new friends, but I'm just explaining the deeper reason why I posted.
We all go through times in our life when for whatever reason we feel alone against the world and friendless. It is what we do during these times that builds our character and defines and strengthens us! I have had many periods in my life like this. It will pass, I assure you. You will be better and stronger for it. You will resume some of your friendships that you feel are lost right now in the future. You will also nurture many new ones. Thank you for considering us at DW your friends. All of us here have drumming as our common bond. The glue that binds us. And Yes! We do care!

Last edited by bobdadruma; 03-24-2009 at 02:53 AM.