View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 04:55 AM
Silver Member

Default Re: Not that anyone would care...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdadruma View Post
I was kind of surprised when I read your post. It almost seemed like you were asking our approval to like a band. If you like them, Then go see them. I saw them a while back on a morning TV show and I thought that they were extremely talented. I liked them! Have fun! I'm Myspace friends with Dianna Kraul. I see her play whenever I can. She makes my world a better place. There are many people that say all kinds of things about her music. I don't care what they say! I am my own person and I choose what I like! I like her, So I go to her concerts! It's that simple. Have fun and enjoy.
I guess it turned out that way but I just wanted to tell everyone I could because I was so excited and...well...DW (outside of my family) is the only place I could. I don't have any friends right now. I used to, but, for some reason, my friends I had don't really care about me anymore. I texted one of my friends and she didn't text me back. She always texts back when someone texts her. Even my "friends" from church don't care about me. I'm not looking for pity. I'm going to college in August so I'm bound to make new friends, but I'm just explaining the deeper reason why I posted.

"Closed mindedness about music is the death of the musician." - me