View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: New Lamb of God album--thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumnoob View Post
Sigh. I thought I made it clear that I was only giving my opinion--you're more than welcome to yours. And just because mine differs from yours, doesn't mean I'm silly.

"Redneck" and its accompanying video suck, are terrible, juvenile and creatively barren, especially compared to their other work, and are an obvious attempt for a great metal band to cash in for more mainstream success while also mimicking another great band's signature sound. Boom--that's my opinion. Since I started the thread, I think I'm entitled to it :)

Sorry, everyone, but musical taste can never be objective. I'm more than welcome to my opinion, and I highly doubt I'm the only person who thinks "Redneck" sucks.

And since when are the only two video choices a metal band has are trashing a kid's party and playing in a warehouse?
I'm not saying that i just think that at least they're making an effort with their videos unlike some bands. Nobody is saying you have to like that song but what i'm saying about the warehouse thing is that you might not like the video but it definetly does not lack imagination compared to a lot of band videos.

Last edited by eddiehimself; 03-10-2009 at 10:27 PM.