View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:20 AM

Default Re: Tim Waterson Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Machine View Post
Thanks for replying Tim.

I care.

I'm the one who's proven himself at the WFD official events...and i'm going to be the one who carries on the torch with pride and respect to the next Champion. Jade is looking very strong as is George... and I truly wish them the best.

I right now have no plans to re-claim what is now a fulfilled dream... but for you to still talk about WFD as if you didn't or don't still rely on it for publicity is the true reason why I'll always comment here online... you've done well for yourself in WFD... and it's done alot for you... why act like you're above it is what most of us are asking???

Mike
wow leave Mr. Waterson alone

He wants to be more creative musically. He passed the challenges of WFD; it's an amazing accomplishment for anyone. Yes he's recognized because of it but now he's stepping up to the plate to meet new challenges so that WFD isn't the only thing he will be remembered for.

Tim Waterson will be remembered as the guy who can not only do ridiculously fast double bass work but who can use the skills learned as a tool to express himself musically on the kit. Not only that he's dedicated a lot of his life to sharing and passing on his knowledge with the rest of the drumming world.