View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 05:45 AM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Default Re: Phil Maturano here!

Well cats, as some of you may know, i have been organizing this drum festival here in Argentina. It's finally time!! We have had a few changes with the line up due to touring schedules but its now all locked in and ready to roll!!!! Setting this whole thing up has been a tremendous experience, and now soooo many people are involved in making happen. It took off like a rocket!!

We have some great companies supporting the festival and I just want to take a moment to thank all of them, as well as the distributors down here. Bernhard here at Drummerworld as well!!! Without their support and care for the drumming community in this country the festival would not be possible. This type of event doesn't happen here that often because of the expense. But it has been truly amazing...how people came together despite the "recession" ...despite the fears of the times...to make this happen. I think i will probably be sobbing with joy when the day is here...the theaters are packed and we are about to hit!! Haha.

Welcome to our latest additions, Istanbul and Paiste cymbals to the festival. I am very happy to have them.
Check out our latest news on our official festival website and I hope to see some of you South American Drummerworld cats here!
All the best
PM

http://www.emueducacionmusical.com.a...09//index.html