Thread: Joey Jordison
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 12:54 PM

Default Re: Joey Jordison

I hear you all talking about flo but there has not been one reason why he is a better drummer. Sure flo is a fast drummer but thats not what makes a drummer. Joey is creative with his double pedal work and does not just try and go as fast as he can for like the whole song. Just take a look at www.flomounier.com and look at his drum video sample and then tell me he is better than Joey, in my oppinion it is one of the worst solos i have seen. On the subject of solos why does everyone judge Joey by his disasterpieces solo, actually take some time to listen to his playing closely. I used to think Joey was an average drummer untill i actually listened closely to his playing and then he blew me away.

Someone also said about his jazz style. Listen to Slipknots Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat album. Tracks such as Do Nothing/Bitchslap and Confessions have jazzys styles.

Stop knocking the guy and actually give him a propper listen with an open mind. Also joey is not my favourite drummer so dont start going on about how i am just another joey wannabee or something

I used to be a cryptopsy fan so give Flo a listen for yourself, sure he is fast be in my oppinion he lacks the technical ability of alot of drummers out there.

Last edited by Bttl; 12-23-2005 at 01:05 PM.