View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 05:04 AM
WFD Champion

Default Re: Tim Waterson Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Waterson View Post
Kyle
I have not done WFD in about 2 years Jotan, Art, and Myself stopped doing i at the same time ..Boring...
we are DRUMMERS first

.I have my certificates for 1407 and 1057 so thats good enough.There is reason to do WFD
I am playing music with JUDEA SAN PEDRO and promoting my TMA dvd when I do clinics I teach drummers how to NOT rely on double bass and do what you can with one foot first.
Tim
www.timwaterson.net
Tim... I hoped you would stop putting WFD beneath you as its done more for you than ANYthing else you've done MUSICALLY.

Also... I also try to have some sympathy for you because without you I wouldnt have felt so confident going into the WFD competitions... but please... please please please STOP filling the internet with FALSE facts... you don't have to support WFD anymore... but you do NOT have a certifacate for 1057 single strokes from WFD... and are no longer the Foot Single Stroke World Champion.

I'd like to close this post saying that Tim... you're a great guy...and a good drummer... but I still cherish what WFD has done/does for me and won't turn my back to this kind of drama.

Mike